Arix Bioscience Investments Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns when they use our website www.arixbioscience.com (“our site”), and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognise you when you return to our site.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site more relevant to your interests.